Holiday Weekend plans?

petitepedal

Left work early today for a dermatology appt. Stopped on the way for a slice of espresso chocolate chip cheesecake. After the appt. drove to the LBS and dropped off the slice of cheesecake for my mechanic. It’s a long story. Hit the coffee shop for two pounds of beans, and the PO Box for mail. Dairy Queen for a blizzard and shake. Costco for $300 of supplies. Fight traffic getting home then the skies opened up. Seemed like 4” of rain fell in 30 minutes. 

• Heart 4

May try to get my car inspected and do some other errands.  Will have to work some as well. Also want to catch up on naps.  Planning a dinner with my sisters to celebrate the holiday.

• Heart 2

Work today. Date night tonight. Hear Grand Island likely but have to leave early because-

Work tomorrow 

Sunday- traditional July 4th group ride. Going to some friends for the evening but probably leaving early because—

Work on Monday 

Enjoy your holidays 

• Heart 2

Today, no plans. Wo7 is going up to Edgewater MD to visit with Colene. She may come back tonight or stay up there and return Saturday. 
Saturday is get stuff done. Transfer beer to secondary fermenter. Work on organizing the garage. Maybe a morning gravel ride. Make pie and potato salad in the afternoon. 
Sunday is the 4th. Prep burgers and bacon for grilling. Maybe check out fireworks nearby, maybe chill by the fire pit. 
Monday is bike ride with Dave, who used to work at the LBS. haven’t ridden with him in many years. Mike may join us if he can.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

BuffCarla’s friend is coming for the holiday weekend. We think she’s coming Sunday and leaving Monday or Tuesday. BuffCarla’s family is having a bbq down by the Buffalo Outer Harbor July 4th. The rest of the weekend will be devoted to errands, chores, naps, walks and other exciting stuff. 

• Heart 1

No real plans.  I hope to ride 4 days on a row. I have some projects to work on/finish up - I have a shutter to paint and install to finish up a front door redo, I have a cabinet I've be working on in the workshop to sand and start applying the finish, I have some fertilizer to put down in the back yard, I have cow parsley to eradicate along the stream in our side yard, and try to keep the house cool while waiting on the AC replacement.

Oh, and maybe a parade on Saturday morning.