So, look at @wilbur and me

MoseySusan

Well looky at Cheese coming on all gangbusters and shit!  Great to have you all posting and garnering likes.  Just think, if Kirby posted more she would be unbeatable. :D

All that's missing is more RR, since Effing Ray went oot for a ride and he never came back.  :angry:  Although I am comforted that James Caan was the only one who ever left Taxi, and HE'LL BE BACK. :D

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

11 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Is that that new investment site that the kids are using to screw with the stock market?

Yes. I’m glad he’s not moved to Discord. That’s where depressed kids with ADHD dare each other to fuck off first. 

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

I'm sick of @Longjohn hogging up all the grape infused oxygen.   :angry:

@Longjohn is one of those rare birds that pretty much NEVER writes a bad post.  Some are better than others, but as a whole, they are all just very solid posts.  He really is, to me, a bright light in the Cafe.  Who knew a wild-haired country boy old guy could be so darn fun?!?!?!  But, year in, year out, he's pretty darn awesome.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

9 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

If you look at board you'll see. It's just a matter of time when Philander decides to move up the leaderboard. :(

I'm just going to go ahead and place my head in the oven. 

Right?! And it was pure anomaly that I was there while the A-list of the Cafe are away. 

Don’t put your head in the oven. There’ll be no room for the peanut butter cookies to bake.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Right?! And it was pure anomaly that I was there while the A-list of the Cafe are away. 

Don’t put your head in the oven. There’ll be no room for the peanut butter cookies to bake.

Friday is the best time to make your move, as fewer people are here then.

I can send you some RO pics if you'd like to get a bunch of likes in a hurry.

• Haha 1
  • Envious 1
  • Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Whut?  I have historically let Cheese post them, but he ignored the last several I sent.

What dick fascination are you talking about?

So true! 
My first post on Twitter after schools went into lockdown was “…what’s going to happen to my boys who draw dongs on everything?” 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

All equally?

He at least varies mine depending upon his time of month.

I figure he's run out of numbers by the time mine come up for scoring.  I know those old meters have a limited number hopper.  Really good meter readers know you have to shake the meter a bit near the end of the day.