Jump to content

So, look at @wilbur and me


MoseySusan
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • MoseySusan changed the title to So, look at @wilbur and me


5 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Being all tolerant and whatnot.

Being tolerant or whatnot does not necessarily make you popular in this day and age.

But congrats on placing so well.

  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 12string said:

I don't recall voting for Most Popular.

You aren't one of the Electors? Huh?

 

  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well looky at Cheese coming on all gangbusters and shit!  Great to have you all posting and garnering likes.  Just think, if Kirby posted more she would be unbeatable. :D

All that's missing is more RR, since Effing Ray went oot for a ride and he never came back.  :angry:  Although I am comforted that James Caan was the only one who ever left Taxi, and HE'LL BE BACK. :D

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Effing Ray went oot for a ride and he never came back.

Is that what happened to him?

 

  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Practically, he went to reddit.

Is that that new investment site that the kids are using to screw with the stock market?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Is that that new investment site that the kids are using to screw with the stock market?

 

Yes. I’m glad he’s not moved to Discord. That’s where depressed kids with ADHD dare each other to fuck off first. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

I'm sick of @Longjohn hogging up all the grape infused oxygen.   :angry:

@Longjohn is one of those rare birds that pretty much NEVER writes a bad post.  Some are better than others, but as a whole, they are all just very solid posts.  He really is, to me, a bright light in the Cafe.  Who knew a wild-haired country boy old guy could be so darn fun?!?!?!  But, year in, year out, he's pretty darn awesome.

  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

All tied in the popularity points…. Being all tolerant and whatnot. :default_sissy-fight-smiley:

 

E03504FD-0E1E-4766-98AD-5C6AFFB3AD67.jpeg

Ralph is posting this morning. It's like watching a cheetah chasing an ostrich. :(

Screenshot_2021-07-02-11-47-22(1).thumb.png.54dfb80673e605d38a176b72a2add3b2.png

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Ralph is posting this morning. It's like watching a cheetah chasing an ostrich. :(

Nominated.

 

  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MoseySusan said:

I dare ask: which is the cheetah? And the ostrich? 

have you seen a pic of Ralph's legs?  I'm guess'n not.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MoseySusan said:

I dare ask: which is the cheetah? And the ostrich? 

If you look at board you'll see. It's just a matter of time when Philander decides to move up the leaderboard. :(

I'm just going to go ahead and place my head in the oven. 

  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

If you look at board you'll see. It's just a matter of time when Philander decides to move up the leaderboard. :(

I'm just going to go ahead and place my head in the oven. 

Right?! And it was pure anomaly that I was there while the A-list of the Cafe are away. 
 

Don’t put your head in the oven. There’ll be no room for the peanut butter cookies to bake.

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Right?! And it was pure anomaly that I was there while the A-list of the Cafe are away. 
 

Don’t put your head in the oven. There’ll be no room for the peanut butter cookies to bake.

Friday is the best time to make your move, as fewer people are here then.

I can send you some RO pics if you'd like to get a bunch of likes in a hurry.

  • Hugs 1
  • Haha 1
  • Envious 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I prefer to stay off lists.  I will always speak truth over popularity which isn't appreciated these days.  However MS, on social topics, you and I are polar opposites.  I try to be understanding but I always challenge statements that counter belief. 

  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I can send you some RO pics if you'd like to get a bunch of likes in a hurry.

Thanks, but posting RO pics yourself might compensate for your fascination with dick. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Thanks, but posting RO pics yourself might compensate for your fascination with dick. 

Whut?  I have historically let Cheese post them, but he ignored the last several I sent.

What dick fascination are you talking about?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Whut?  I have historically let Cheese post them, but he ignored the last several I sent.

What dick fascination are you talking about?

 

So true! 
My first post on Twitter after schools went into lockdown was “…what’s going to happen to my boys who draw dongs on everything?” 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

All equally?

He at least varies mine depending upon his time of month.

I figure he's run out of numbers by the time mine come up for scoring.  I know those old meters have a limited number hopper.  Really good meter readers know you have to shake the meter a bit near the end of the day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...