2021-07-04 Birthdays

Birthday Bot

1 hour ago, Tizeye said:

Happy Birthday to all

While mine was yesterday (and pretty sure my mom thought I was a firecracker :D)  my grand daughter's is today.

I have a granddaughter that had a birthday yesterday and one with a birthday today and four more birthdays later in the month. I wish I could ask my wife the dates. Nanas always remember. Even when she was bedridden she world tell me I needed to get birthday card for Clarissa, Cadence,Cora, Damarie,Bella, and Lexi. Once I had everyone supplied with bicycles I didn’t know what to get them so I started just giving them money. They didn’t seem to mind.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

I have a granddaughter that had a birthday yesterday and one with a birthday today and four more birthdays later in the month. I wish I could ask my wife the dates. Nanas always remember. Even when she was bedridden she world tell me I needed to get birthday card for Clarissa, Cadence,Cora, Damarie,Bella, and Lexi. Once I had everyone supplied with bicycles I didn’t know what to get them so I started just giving them money. They didn’t seem to mind.

Those first chilly PA fall nights were quite productive😁

• Awesome 1