bosoxyacht appreciation thread

Jerry Garcia

He's allright in my book.  He's from Boston, he rides bikes, drinks good beer, and likes to eat well.

Being from Boston does not cast a positive glow on anyone.  He has his moments, like anyone else, but I am not ready to marry him yet, although that is sure to be a possibility because he lives in such a liberal state.  He keeps Nate in check, too, or thinks he does.  BSY is very religious, I think, and loves all religions equally. He has cool scars, and RR considers him an accident magnet.

How do we know he likes good food and beer?

Being from Boston does not cast a positive glow on anyone.  If you're from Boston it does.

How do we know he likes good food and beer? Posts on 'what's for dinner' threads and he doesn't put beans in his chili.  He has a Stone Ruination cycling jersey, ergo, he likes good beer.

Being from Boston does not cast a positive glow on anyone.  If you're from Boston it does.

How do we know he likes good food and beer? Posts on 'what's for dinner' threads and he doesn't put beans in his chili.  He has a Stone Ruination cycling jersey, ergo, he likes good beer.

Stone is over-hopped, and beans belong in chili.  In fact, it isn't chili without beans.

'&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

That was posts ago, I need to correct Old#7 regarding his chile and beer misconceptions now.

These truths are self evident they are not misconceptions.  I do not hold you accountable as you live in an area where they call tomato soup with clams a version of 'clam chowder'.

These truths are self evident they are not misconceptions.  I do not hold you accountable as you live in an area where they call tomato soup with clams a version of 'clam chowder'.

I don't drink that swill, or anything else with sea-roaches in it.  Besides, that is BSY and SW that do the chowder enemas, sometimes together.

Ok, I will concede that over-hopped beers aren't my thing, but chili is not chili without beans, it is etched in stone.

I don't drink that swill, or anything else with sea-roaches in it.  Besides, that is BSY and SW that do the chowder enemas, sometimes together.

Ok, I will concede that over-hopped beers aren't my thing, but chili is not chili without beans, it is etched in stone.

I have to side wth RG on the chilli and beans issue. If it aint got beans, it's chilli for hot dogs.

• Heart 1