The Tour de France

Road Runner
Go to solution Solved by Randomguy,

• Solution
19 hours ago, Road Runner said:

... is on a rest day.  Hope I didn't spoil it for SW.

I have been into the tour this year, lots of stuff happening on each stage.  Lots of drama, with guys wearing jerseys, peeing on the side of the road, eating food, crashing up a storm, changing bikes, wearing funny helmets, fans on the side of the road and the like.  Some guy or other seems to win on every stage, too!

I have seen about 5-6 of the stages, or at least the finishing stretches.  The ones I haven't seen, I simply went to cyclingnews to catch up so I could totally enjoy the next day's stage without any weird pressure to watch previous stages.  It is very freeing to be all caught up, and I can talk about it right away.*****

**** This is how you should watch/follow the tour if you aren't already, or at least give it a shot.  It is time-proven after having done it the other way for a few years and being perpetually behind and pressured to not hear anything someone might "mistakenly" let out, not knowing there was a much better way.  Now you know, you should try it!

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have been into the tour this year, lots of stuff happening on each stage.  Lots of drama, with guys wearing jerseys, peeing on the side of the road, eating food, crashing up a storm, changing bikes, wearing funny helmets, fans on the side of the road and the like.  Some guy or other seems to win on every stage, too.

@donkpow wants to know about pooping in their shorts.  Is that every stage or just the exciting ones?

• Envious 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

I don't think the riders would let him poop in their shorts in any of the stages.

He's fairly sneaky (and blends in well), and with masks, he doesn't look as suspicious.  It's not a matter of "letting" as much as what's that gig pay?

• Haha 1