I fell in love today.

maddmaxx

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

I was at Mackey's feed store and a little jet black kitten ran up to be and sat on the shelf while I was picking out cans of cat food for mine.  She and her sister (white feet) are store cats.  That are completely unafraid of customers, letting people touch them or play with their toys with them.  She followed me back to the register and stuck her head in the bag my cans were being put into.  When she was told that wasn't her food she jumped up and sat on top of the register and watched everything that was going on.  Her sister jumped up onto the counter, took a toy from me and ran away with it.

She wasn't for sale or adoption or I would have brought her home today.  She had personality.

That's what I like about you. You are a solid cat guy. ❤️

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

23 hours ago, smudge said:

That's what I like about you. You are a solid cat guy. ❤️

Hmm, maybe we should get Heathcat for him on the comics forum!  You know, the cut-rate Garfield? :D

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/527664/11-fun-facts-about-heathcliff

Still appearing in newspapers across the country, Heathcliff is billed as "the original orange cat." :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Hmm, maybe we should get Heathcat for him on the comics forum!  You know, the cut-rate Garfield? :D

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/527664/11-fun-facts-about-heathcliff

Still appearing in newspapers across the country, Heathcliff is billed as "the original orange cat." :D

Heathcliff's Cat Litter Ford.  :party:

527664-gettyimages-74456371.jpg?itok=s_-FW5QE