Is your pale pasty white ass showing when you ride?

Randomguy

Nothing about me is pasty white!  Sometimes people don’t know their Lycra is failing them.  I had to tell my wife one time to replace them shorts as she didn’t know the Lycra was falling apart.

About 10 years ago I was riding a lot with a club and a lady none of us knew rode with our group one time. Nice person and strong rider but damn her shorts were see through.  None of us had the heart to tell her and none of us wanted to be behind her when she pulled through… It was literally like looking into her colon.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Nothing about me is pasty white!  Sometimes people don’t know their Lycra is failing them.  I had to tell my wife one time to replace them shorts as she didn’t know the Lycra was falling apart.

About 10 years ago I was riding a lot with a club and a lady none of us knew rode with our group one time. Nice person and strong rider but damn her shorts were see through.  None of us had the heart to tell her and none of us wanted to be behind her when she pulled through… It was literally like looking into her colon.  

And you never want it to be worse than a semi colon.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

On my ride just now, I passed a dude whose cycling shorts were so old that they were sheer, like pantyhose.  You could totally see his pasty butt, and you really didn't want to.  At some point, shouldn't you just break down and buy new shorts?

Luckily, the side leg panels go well before the backside panel on my shorts.  When I can see my pale pasty while leg showing through, they get demoted to back up shorts for use only under my winter tights.  Or, just tossed. 

Once with an old cycling buddy. A couple of us told him and he didn’t take the hint. One of the guys told his wife and he had new shorts at the next ride!

Another was a woman who rode at a pretty high level. Following her was not unpleasant but we told another female rider in the group who relayed it to her.