What is your favorite ice cream

Square Wheels

I could never pick one.  Black raspberry, maple walnut, rum raisin... .and there's almost nothing better than a really good homemade vanilla.  Some sort of coffee-fudge swirl is also really good (I'm thinking of the "Cream & Coffee Fudge" sold by Stewart's convenience shops in upstate NY)

White Russian is damn good though - last I knew you could still get it at a shop but they weren't packaging it.  Something tells me B&J's doesn't have shops in Arizona.

I could never pick one.  Black raspberry, maple walnut, rum raisin... .and there's almost nothing better than a really good homemade vanilla.  Some sort of coffee-fudge swirl is also really good (I'm thinking of the "Cream & Coffee Fudge" sold by Stewart's convenience shops in upstate NY)

White Russian is damn good though - last I knew you could still get it at a shop but they weren't packaging it.  Something tells me B&J's doesn't have shops in Arizona.

you can't get a BJ in AZ?  Well I would move. 

Jerry Garcia and I are mortal enemies. He's my Antichrist.

In my little fucked up world, Bobcat Goldthwait is the Holy Son of God. My higher power. My Will. My Freedom.

Symbol

that's nice, but Jerry Garcia had nothing to do with Ben & Jerry's other than taking their money for using his name/likeness without prior permission.

Jerry Garcia and I are mortal enemies.  He's my Antichrist.  

In my little fucked up world, Bobcat Goldthwait is the Holy Son of God.  My higher power.  My Will.  My Freedom.

Symbol

when did you replace "chair" with Bobcat?  Also, are we talking Police Academy Bobcat or Encino Man Bobcat?

Stewart's Peanut Butter Pandemonium is pretty tasty too.

• Heart 1

Stewart's Peanut Butter Pandemonium is pretty tasty too.

I haven't had that one - gone too long, I guess.  When I was a kid I remember Stewart's carrying a handful of flavors that no one else seemed to make, like Root Beer Float and some sort of peppermint candy stuff, both of which I really enjoyed.

This post assumes too much, like "all ice cream is the same across the whole USA or somesuch".  Well, it isn't.  Mass produced ice cream sucks, and uses all sorts of messed up gums and thickeners so it doesn't melt on the surface of the sun.  I won't touch that crap.

That said, good ice cream is getting more popular with small-batch purveyors coming on board in droves, but these are very regional at best, often only covering a city or neighborhood.

This post assumes too much, like "all ice cream is the same across the whole USA or somesuch".  Well, it isn't.  Mass produced ice cream sucks, and uses all sorts of messed up gums and thickeners so it doesn't melt on the surface of the sun.  I won't touch that crap.

That said, good ice cream is getting more popular with small-batch purveyors coming on board in droves, but these are very regional at best, often only covering a city or neighborhood.

I think that means that you can put RG down for this:

0007874208257_500X500.jpg

What is your favorite ice cream?

Whose post assumes too much?

You sound like Nate when he's tweaking hard on meth.