Fox TV remaking Broadchurch as Gracepoint complete with David Tennant

JerrySTL

It was a British 10 part mini-series, from maybe a year or so ago.  Well worth finding and watching. 

They are remaking a show that's only a year or so old?

Oh....British. Americans like to do that (funny they put a British actor in though). Take a successful British show and redo it. "Life on Mars" was like that. I didn't know until we were up to the last few episodes that it was a remake of a British show. I never went to watch the original because I liked the one we saw so much. Great show too, if you want to catch it. It only went one or two seasons, so it's not too long.

Americans like to remake British and European shows. A lot of British shows are only one season. It's good to end a show on top. American TV will drag that shit out for years. I just finished watching the tunnel(the bridge here). It was one season and very we'll done. I think the bridge is on season 3

Americans like to remake British and European shows. A lot of British shows are only one season. It's good to end a show on top. American TV will drag that shit out for years. I just finished watching the tunnel(the bridge here). It was one season and very we'll done. I think the bridge is on season 3

No argument  here.