Exucse me, but could you please pass the mind bleach? Thank you.

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by TrentonMakes,

So, I got up after I  drank a cup of coffee in bed, (my wife rocks!) and fixed the lads some breakfast this AM.  Roused them out of bed and got them eating and headed to the shower.

As I began to attack my lower body with the well soaped wash rag, I thought of this bin full of craziness and our filthy, dirty, stinky leader .

My God, why hast thou forsaken him!  How can he live not having washed his dirty bits, stinky crevice and moldy toes with a rough cloth and some aromatic soaps?

I bet his anus is just a crusty, matted over mess of hair and dried feces and underwear lint.

See why I need that mind bleach now?  Does is come in 5 gallon jugs or 55 gallon drums?

Discuss.

• Heart 1

So, I got up after I  drank a cup of coffee in bed, (my wife rocks!) and fixed the lads some breakfast this AM.  Roused them out of bed and got them eating and headed to the shower.

As I began to attack my lower body with the well soaped wash rag, I thought of this bin full of craziness and our filthy, dirty, stinky leader .

My God, why hast thou forsaken him!  How can he live not having washed his dirty bits, stinky crevice and moldy toes with a rough cloth and some aromatic soaps?

I bet his anus is just a crusty, matted over mess of hair and dried feces and underwear lint.

See why I need that mind bleach now?  Does is come in 5 gallon jugs or 55 gallon drums?

Discuss.

What I got out of this is that when jsharr is naked in the shower, he tends to think SW being naked in the shower.

I'm guessing he hopes it may one day be the same shower. Who knows.