Worst movie ever!

Chopped Liver

You're just joking, to get a rise out of people, right?

Nope.  Clerks was the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen.  Clearly bad acting and reading scripts behind magazines was supposed to be part of the lure, but it just made a bad movie worse.  As for Pulp Fiction, I could not figure out if it was supposed to be a drama or comedy while I was watching it.  I felt like I missed the first 1/2 or something.

Both were terrible movies and should be erased from everyone's minds.

Please try "Gymkata" and compare to what you call bad movies. Gymkata is in a whole new category of bad. Then again...maybe I should watch it again now that I'm older. Maybe it's so bad that it's good now.

This is right up there.  Gay gymanistic secret agent if I recall?

• Heart 1

Nope.  Clerks was the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen.  Clearly bad acting and reading scripts behind magazines was supposed to be part of the lure, but it just made a bad movie worse.  As for Pulp Fiction, I could not figure out if it was supposed to be a drama or comedy while I was watching it.  I felt like I missed the first 1/2 or something.

Interesting... to each his own. 

"Did you hear about the Morgans" with that Hugh guy who runs with hookers and the Sex City girl.   Bad, bad, bad..., and the only half-way okay thing about "Battleship"(based on the game) was that the aliens actually shot pegs that looked like the things in the game.

I watched them both on Netflix and STILL felt ripped off.

My all time worst, the movie I couldnt finish was Talladega Nights.  Just so poor.  Not even whats-his-face could make that mess funny

"Did you hear about the Morgans" with that Hugh guy who runs with hookers and the Sex City girl.   Bad, bad, bad..., and the only half-way okay thing about "Battleship"(based on the game) was that the aliens actually shot pegs that looked like the things in the game.

I watched them both on Netflix and STILL felt ripped off.

My all time worst, the movie I couldnt finish was Talladega Nights.  Just so poor.  Not even whats-his-face could make that mess funny

I could too!  You take that back.

The official worst movie of all time is "Plan 9 From Outer Space". Bela Lugosi was in it; however, he died a few days into the shooting and they replaced him with someone about 6 inches taller and kept a cape covering his face.

The movie, and it's director, was so bad that they made a movie about it called "Ed Wood" staring Johnny Depp and Martin Landau. Landau won an Academy Award for his portrayal of Lugosi.

The official worst movie of all time is "Plan 9 From Outer Space". Bela Lugosi was in it; however, he died a few days into the shooting and they replaced him with someone about 6 inches taller and kept a cape covering his face.

The movie, and it's director, was so bad that they made a movie about it called "Ed Wood" staring Johnny Depp and Martin Landau. Landau won an Academy Award for his portrayal of Lugosi.

Here's the problem. Some movies are so bad that they're good because they're fun to watch how bad they are. So I'm not sure they truly count as "worst movies". I think "Plan 9 From Outer Space" fits into that category.

• Heart 1

Here's the problem. Some movies are so bad that they're good because they're fun to watch how bad they are. So I'm not sure they truly count as "worst movies". I think "Plan 9 From Outer Space" fits into that category.

I would have to agree with you on this point; in fact, I would venture to say that any movie bad enough to warrant an episode of MST3K falls into this category. This would include "Plan 9 From Outer Space", as well as such atrocities as "Manos : Hands of Fate" and "Santa Claus Conquers The Martians".

• Heart 1