As the Tour ends..

Wilbur

10 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

..the roadies are all rocking their new jerseys.  Movistar seems to be the big seller this year. 

I rarely see Movistar jerseys.  I see a ton of Sky still.  More Sky than Ineos even.  Not sure what drives that.  I like the Total Energie ones this year, but obviously EF still makes a good one for visibility and the leaders jerseys - yellow and polka dot - are fairly popular along with generic world champion ones.  I have an old Euskatel-Euskadi one tucked in a drawer somewhere, but that's it for my "pro team" jerseys. 

I would think I would see more Borah jerseys.  Or Quickstep.  But really, Postal and RadioShack are still more common than those.  After that, it is mostly normal branded jerseys or event jersey.  I see a LOT of RAGBRAI jerseys.  Quite a few Seagull Century, Bike Virginia, Trek Travel, and Backroads jerseys.  My local club and some others are pretty popular as well.

48 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I rarely see Movistar jerseys.  I see a ton of Sky still.  More Sky than Ineos even.  Not sure what drives that.  I like the Total Energie ones this year, but obviously EF still makes a good one for visibility and the leaders jerseys - yellow and polka dot - are fairly popular along with generic world champion ones.  I have an old Euskatel-Euskadi one tucked in a drawer somewhere, but that's it for my "pro team" jerseys. 

I would think I would see more Borah jerseys.  Or Quickstep.  But really, Postal and RadioShack are still more common than those.  After that, it is mostly normal branded jerseys or event jersey.  I see a LOT of RAGBRAI jerseys.  Quite a few Seagull Century, Bike Virginia, Trek Travel, and Backroads jerseys.  My local club and some others are pretty popular as well.

Name dropper.

• Haha 2