Not a spoiler

maddmaxx

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

Thanks..... and exactly how is this not a spoiler?  Ffs.

I have no idea why it would be a spoiler.  I've watched none of the event.  The name struck me from a list of racers?  Did I screw up somehow?  Are there people who don't know he is a bicycle racer?

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

I have no idea why it would be a spoiler.  I've watched none of the event.  The name struck me from a list of racers?  Did I screw up somehow?  Are there people who don't know he is a bicycle racer?

News feeds were flooded after yesterday's time trial that if he won the sprint today he'd only be the second rider to ever win a mountain stage, a individual time trial and a sprint finish in the same tour.

It didn't take much brainpower to figure out from your ill timed post to know who won today.

47 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

News feeds were flooded after yesterday's time trial that if he won the sprint today he'd only be the second rider to ever win a mountain stage, a individual time trial and a sprint finish in the same tour.

It didn't take much brainpower to figure out from your ill timed post to know who won today.

I guess I might as well not post it's Sunday lest I upset someone.  I really have no idea who is doing what in the Tour.  For the first time in years I watch not one minute.  Perhaps I saw the name in some news feed title but I had no idea who or what he did.  There was a reason I posted "not a spoiler"  I wouldn't know if it was or not.

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

No worries, I gave up and just didn't come here, FB, or look at any news until I got caught up.

• Sad 1