I'm back

Square Wheels

14 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Since people were so aggravated with me for my polite request not to post spoilers, I left.

I'll be back posting like I was pre-TdF.

Did you miss me?

Did you notice I was gone?

I still won't post spoilers as there may be others who haven't caught up yet.

Welcome back

Yay

Yes

Yes

That is nice of you

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

No, I honestly didn't realize you were gone.  But I have been super busy and not here myself much at all.  Work has been crazy, not allowing me much forum time.   

By work do you mean driving all over God's green creation to let your daughter do the softballing?  G Man seems to be getting neglected, other than the bad ass lifted Jeep you gave him.  He is probably too busy chasing chicks down at the Tasty Freeze or Malt Shack or whatever that place is called where he gives away free ice cream to hot chicks.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, jsharr said:

By work do you mean driving all over God's green creation to let your daughter do the softballing?  G Man seems to be getting neglected, other than the bad ass lifted Jeep you gave him.  He is probably too busy chasing chicks down at the Tasty Freeze or Malt Shack or whatever that place is called where he gives away free ice cream to hot chicks.

BF22E3AE-1FBC-48B0-837F-970BD65DC81A.thumb.jpeg.f3c863e27031512c254ae198a6a7446e.jpeg

neglected. He had a HORRIBLE time in Colorado hanging out with the older siblings. 

5834D2A6-B410-4B3C-A1AA-EA816ABAE29E.jpeg

• Heart 1