Jump to content
Square Wheels Cycling

2021-07-21 Birthdays


Recommended Posts



HBD UB. Looks like you have a metric century in your future! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

HBD UB. Looks like you have a metric century in your future! 

Yay!  Let's hope @UglyBob is out beating the heat already and will update us with his GLORIOUS metric :)

Happy Birthday, UB!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday, UB. 

I'll be over shortly to take you and Gracie out for two slices of cheese at Famous Ray's in the cabriolet.  My treat.  :nodhead:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, folks. Didn't get a birthday ride in, but I did take the Jeep out into the hills for a shakedown. This is the first chance I've had to get it off road and lock in the hubs. 

20210721_105527.thumb.jpg.70e2e564ad75ad9ce20af3200f1d0b8a.jpg

In Arizona we don't just have to deal with asses on the highway...

310542294_burroatLP01.jpg.7bd921ee9b219dcf20baf553748faa52.jpg

136287426_burroatLP02.jpg.e826057d3a940968a9aaa27dad0559aa.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UglyBob said:

Thanks, folks. Didn't get a birthday ride in, but I did take the Jeep out into the hills for a shakedown. This is the first chance I've had to get it off road and lock in the hubs. 

20210721_105527.thumb.jpg.70e2e564ad75ad9ce20af3200f1d0b8a.jpg

In Arizona we don't just have to deal with asses on the highway...

310542294_burroatLP01.jpg.7bd921ee9b219dcf20baf553748faa52.jpg

136287426_burroatLP02.jpg.e826057d3a940968a9aaa27dad0559aa.jpg

Happy birthday

what do you hook the winch onto out there if you get stuck? I don’t see any trees.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Happy birthday

what do you hook the winch onto out there if you get stuck? I don’t see any trees.

I've got straps I can wrap around a rock or the base of a mesquite. They have pretty strong bases. There are trees around the washes where I'm more likely to get stuck.  Truth is that in the past I've done a lot more pulling other people out than rescuing myself. I try not to be the guy who does stupid shit and gets in over my head.

  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, back to ugly off road stuff. Just a Jeep this time instead of a a Baja Bug. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday you ugly dog... I mean UglyBob.  Hope you had a good one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh geez, I missed this!! Happy belated birthday. Looks like you had a good time. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...