So Where did that Underpowered Twerp Insult Bot get to?

Nate

maybe he had to go and change his batteries?

maybe he had a  "404 Insult Not found" error?

maybe he's just a pile of junk?

I think he was just in way over his head. In fact, I'll bet he was really just a malfunctioning wanking machine

poor guy is probably back on his puppet master's workbench trying to figure out where it all went wrong

well damn, how the hell does somebody build and market an insult bot that can't take getting insulted?

THAT's an insult right there!

I'm finally insulted that that insult bot was so half assed that it broke down the first time somebody called it a "dildo"

Is that what the manufacturer had in mind? insulting us by building such a lame assed insult bot???

If I built an insult bot, you can bet your ass that it would be insulting muther effers to an exponential degree if somebody called my insult bot a dildo

WTF is wrong with this country?

can't we make ANYTHING that has some balls anymore???

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

well damn, how the hell does somebody build and market an insult bot that can't take getting insulted?

THAT's an insult right there!

I'm finally insulted that that insult bot was so half assed that it broke down the first time somebody called it a "dildo"

Is that what the manufacturer had in mind? insulting us by building such a lame assed insult bot???

If I built an insult bot, you can bet your ass that it would be insulting muther effers to an exponential degree if somebody called my insult bot a dildo

WTF is wrong with this country?

can't we make ANYTHING that has some balls anymore???

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Not all dildos have balls Nate.  I have seen some made of glass, with colored stripes in them and such.  I think they are for horny pervy hippy chicks.