anniversary gift ideas

Parr8hed

My anniversary just kinda snuck up on me.  (I am sure my wife has forgotten as well)

It's tomorrow.  21 years.  We will be pulling the camper to TN.  We will be there with the kids and 3 other families.  

Today I work 5-2:45.  Home by 3:15 and then take the daughter to hitting lessons from 4-5, then practice from 6 to 8:30.  So, not a lot of free time today to shop.

So what can I pick up quickly for her?  Just something to say "I remembered".  Some flowers to put in the camper, some chocolate, maybe a bottle of wine?

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Spell happy anniversary in bacon on the Blackstone

Perfect.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Maybe some cooking stuff.  Chicks dig cooking stuff.  Maybe an apron or somesuch.  Tell her you will make her life easier by training the dog to get beers instead of her always getting them.  Cleaning stuff goes over well, too.

You are welcome.

Maybe a new vacuum cleaner?

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

Just something to say "I remembered".

Jewelry...  that's ALLWAYS a good gift.   You just won't have any 'private time together' until you get home.  Unless you convince the other families to take the kids for a while.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Bikeguy said:

Jewelry...  that's ALLWAYS a good gift.   You just won't have any 'private time together' until you get home.  Unless you convince the other families to take the kids for a while.

Get the rubber sheets.

• Haha 1

Just now, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I'm not sure giving a spouse a concussion for an anniversary gift will go over very well...

I would suggest window treatments, instead.

Funny thing is my wife  was the one who concussed me!  Accidental of course, or that’s what she said!!!

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

did she hit you with the new vacuum cleaner or the curtain rod?

Neither, gauging the width of a bathroom mirror at the store and lifted her arms up to see if it was big enough. I leaned in to look while she lifted her arms up and she cracked me in the back of the head with her watch. 

After 3 previous concussions in the past 5 years, all due to impacts to the back of the head it doesn’t take much anymore…

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

Neither, gauging the width of a bathroom mirror at the store and lifted her arms up to see if it was big enough. I leaned in to look while she lifted her arms up and she cracked me in the back of the head with her watch. 

After 3 previous concussions in the past 5 years, all due to impacts to the back of the head it doesn’t take much anymore…

soooo, was the watch a gift from you.....?

A gift bag that you bring with you to TN.  A bottle of champagne (or her favorite wine), some chocolate/pastry type treat and some time away from the kids to enjoy them.

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Kirby said:

A gift bag that you bring with you to TN.  A bottle of champagne (or her favorite wine), some chocolate/pastry type treat and some time away from the kids to enjoy them.

Yep. The best way to enjoy kids is send them away! :D