Olympic chicks are disgusting me tonight

Randomguy

In women's fencing, there was a woman who, every time she lunged, was literally shrieking as if she was being murdered (***zero exaggeration***).  If it was a guy doing that, the opponent would be well within his rights to punch the living shit out of the loud asshole.  Since it is a chick being a total douchebag, you gotta shut up about it lest you be judged insensitive somehow.  I really hope her opponent kicked her ass after, she clearly needed it.

Then after that shit display, chicks beach volleyball was on.  The USA chicks would scream like fucking drunk frat bros whenever they scored a point, absolutely horrific, like they are aspiring to learn the worst traits of the worst guys ever.

I honestly don't see how the Olympic committee lets this go on, it is simply uncouth and absolutely gross and totally offputting.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

We are watching with my mom. We probably wouldn’t watch if we were at home, but since we’re up Hera we’re watching and keeping my Mom company. She doesn’t have any devices except for TV and telephone. So it’s enjoyable. Watching swimming and some men’s gymnastics tonight. 

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Randomguy said:

In women's fencing, there was a woman who, every time she lunged, was literally shrieking as if she was being murdered (***zero exaggeration***).  If it was a guy doing that, the opponent would be well within his rights to punch the living shit out of the loud asshole.  Since it is a chick being a total douchebag, you gotta shut up about it lest you be judged insensitive somehow.  I really hope her opponent kicked her ass after, she clearly needed it.

Then after that shit display, chicks beach volleyball was on.  The USA chicks would scream like fucking drunk frat bros whenever they scored a point, absolutely horrific, like they are aspiring to learn the worst traits of the worst guys ever.

I honestly don't see how the Olympic committee lets this go on, it is simply uncouth and absolutely gross and totally offputting.

Too much like the downstairs neighbors eh?

10 hours ago, Longjohn said:

They should make naked beach volleyball an Olympic sport. R G would like that. I could tell you who would win, the French Canadians. They win every year.

Well there is this... "ancient Olympic sportsmen (all men, by the way) ran, wrestled, and fought buck naked."