If I can't have her, neither of you will have a chance, and I won't be around to verify

Dottleshead

In a shit for brains vigilante move, man reveals himself as a murderer while simultaneously showing interest in the state/federal budget. First he reveals his mental instability and inadequacies by murdering a couple in the parking of his son's sporting game, while just a few hours later shows interest in the state/federal budget by sparing the tax payer the execution or life time imprisonment costs. Plus he does get credit in my eyes for getting the job done by blowing his brains out. Sad story all the way around. I'd hate to be the kid.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/man-fatally-shoots-wife-man-houston-soccer-field-79066304

You wonder how these killers' minds work.  It should have occurred to him that his sons will lead a difficult life without their parents and stepparent and the potential psychological problems are huge.  Yet he inflicted that on them as well killing as the three adults and fetus involved.

Reasoning and responsibility seem to be completely absent.

25 years ago I did some short term missionary work at a group foster home in Macon GA.  The kids there were orphaned, typically from the inner-city and from across the country (relocation is difficult for a 4 or 6 or 10 year old).  Most of the kids there (40 total , boys and girls) were psychology damaged by actions of their parents.  A few of the kids I got to know watched one of their parents murder their other parent.  Very sad doesn't even begin to describe it.  The foster home was a way for them to be given a loving environment where they could get help and a chance at a better life.

• Hugs 1