Just like RG

maddmaxx

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I'm an Olympic addict. I've taken to assigning a degree of difficulty to my morning constitutional.

Yesterday was a 6.0

Today more of a 4.5

:lol:

We need more detail to understand the real action here.  Did you step outside the lines?  Were your toes pointed?  Was this in a tuck or pike position?  Did you take any major or minor steps upon landing?  What did the splash zone look like - smooth entry or under or over rotated?  Did you fall off the apparatus?  We need to know about deductions and penalties. 

Did you injure yourself?

So many questions, so little time.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

We need more detail to understand the real action here.  Did you step outside the lines?  Were your toes pointed?  Was this in a tuck or pike position?  Did you take any major or minor steps upon landing?  What did the splash zone look like - smooth entry or under or over rotated?  Did you fall off the apparatus?  We need to know about deductions and penalties. 

Did you injure yourself?

So many questions, so little time.

That's execution score.  I was just assigning the degree of difficulty.

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

That's execution score.  I was just assigning the degree of difficulty.

I understand but more detail is needed.  You ever wonder why your sports writing career faltered at such a young age?

Synchronized diving is not event worthy, I have decided.  It is more weird than anything else.

Synchronized swimming, on the other hand, is nice because the chicks are full-grown and sassy and can be active for long periods of time before needing time to breathe.  When is synchronized swimming going to be on?