2:00 am Waffle House

Allen

17 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Been there and done that.  Had lots of strippers as friends back in the day.  Waffles and strippers was a trip!

I was the bar manager at the jiggly room for a couple of months. I quit. It burned my soul. 

When I wasn’t barkeeping in hell’s embassy, normal order of business was last call at 2:00, last drunk out at 3:00, and you walk out around 4-4:30. From then until sun-up it was a Waffle House full of half lit bar staff.  We were treated nearly as well as firefighters. We didn’t get home baked goods, they did, and rightfully so.  

• Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Allen said:

I was the bar manager at the jiggly room for a couple of months. I quit. It burned my soul. 

When I wasn’t barkeeping in hell’s embassy, normal order of business was last call at 2:00, last drunk out at 3:00, and you walk out around 4-4:30. From then until sun-up it was a Waffle House full of half lit bar staff.  We were treated nearly as well as firefighters. We didn’t get home baked goods, they did, and rightfully so.  

At the time I managed a boat rental business.  Lots of bar staff and dancers came to see us and us them.  We both have each other sizable discounts

• Heart 1