So who is your go-to online bike parts retailer?

Road Runner

I used to buy mostly from Performance, but I haven't bought anything from them since they went bankrupt or whatever.

I just bought a new chain for my SS and bought it through Amazon.  I just don't get the same warm fuzzy feeling buying from Amazon that I used to get buying regularly from Performance or other online bike stores.

Do you have a favorite?  

Anymore I go to my friends shop and she orders me what I need if she doesn’t have it. I got my Garmin through Nashbar because they had a bundle package on sale my friend couldn’t touch the price on.  She did look it up & told me so but I did go to her first. 

• Heart 1

30 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

LBS much as possible, but I use Performance, Competitive Cyclist, Jensen USA, Colorado Cyclist. Performance shorts are great.

What do you think of Jensens website?  It sure is awkward on my phone.  

They are somewhat local and I have been in their LBS but have never purchased anything through them online. 

5 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

What do you think of Jensens website?  It sure is awkward on my phone.  

They are somewhat local and I have been in their LBS but have never purchased anything through them online. 

I like it, but I always shop on my computer, I never use my phone. Never had an issue ordering from them.

• Heart 2

Tree Fort Bikes, since my local LBS closed several years ago.

I bought some tires for my daughter's bike.  One came through with a cut in the sidewall - somebody opening a box with a sheetrock knife (not me) - and the other one blew off the rim it was so loose.  Clearly a manufacturing issue.

I contacted them, I sent them a picture of the sidewall cut and they instantly gave me full credit for both tires.  I turned around and bought two more tires from them which were, of course, more money but I was happy to pay the difference for the better tire.

They also have a price match feature on their website.  If you find a valid lower price from a competitor, you give them the info.  After a day or so they validate it and you get the lower price.

• Heart 1

We're down to 1 LBS on the 20-mile highway I'm near between Baltimore and Annapolis and none within a few miles off the highway.

So, I got my bike and some other stuff there and will try to give them some business from time to time.

Otherwise, I'm getting stuff from Amazon.