Home sweet home..............

petitepedal

Thank you for driving all the way to NP!  It was wonderful to meet you and spend some great time chatting.  It really did not feel like the first time we had met, I really felt like a knew you.  Also happy you got to meet Nixie, Augie and my kids  :nod head:

• Heart 1

I had a great time with Suzie & doggies...and yes..it was like old friends getting together....not first timers.....  My only regret...I did not spend MORE time in each place...I LOVE history...so between the historic moments and  regular life....we could have used more time  more money would have been nice but ..Meh.... I managed...

Actually...all to forum  peeps I met...were like meeting old friends...this includes...spouses....(could it be the spouses of forum members are way connected to their spouse...that  the two  of them are just awesome............)???????

• Heart 1

NEXT TIME...Scooter...NEXT TIME....I have to recover before I go thru Chicago again...that was nasty!!!  I am thinking I might meet up with Mrs Scooter and window shop Lake Geneva some weekend :nod head:   

No Ants....No bed bugs.....oh and no food in my fridge... :whistle:    Photo's will hopefully hit later today.

• Heart 2