I Miss Magic Spoon Threads

Razors Edge

You made it weird with your thread title allusion to whoring linked to @Randomguy. That longing you feel for a simpler time, back when people could have an innocent convo about an engineered food product, is ironically the result of your own enthusiasm. So, off you go. Have yourself a little talk, dribbling its name. It’s sullied for the rest of us. 
;)

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

You made it weird with your thread title allusion to whoring linked to @Randomguy. That longing you feel for a simpler time, back when people could have an innocent convo about an engineered food product, is ironically the result of your own enthusiasm. So, off you go. Have yourself a little talk, dribbling its name. It’s sullied for the rest of us. 
;)

Excluding that perv @Randomguy, of course?  I think @Dottles is pretty sullied as well, and we all know, deep shallow down, @jsharr is a pig (NTTIAWWT). 

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I lived the Magic Spoon world longer than was truly necessary.  I suppose there could be aftershocks, but the excitement for me will be when it becomes inexpensive enough to rationalize an initial purchase.

It isn't expensive, it is exclusive.  :)

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I just started into bag #8.  Magic Spoon and nut milk.  

Are boxes #9 - #12 on their way? And what varieties did you choose this time?  Boo-berries are still my first choice over whatever Magic Spoon blueberry thing you have.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Are boxes #9 - #12 on their way? And what varieties did you choose this time?  Boo-berries are still my first choice over whatever Magic Spoon blueberry thing you have.

No.  And let's be clear.  Magic Spoon mimics every major cereal player out there from Frosted Flakes to Boo Berries, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs and Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch.  And hell no they aren't as tasty as the originals.  But they're not too bad and they don't put on weight.  

3 minutes ago, Dottles said:

No.  And let's be clear.  Magic Spoon mimics every major cereal player out there from Frosted Flakes to Boo Berries, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs and Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch.  And hell no they aren't as tasty as the originals.  But they're not too bad and they don't put on weight.  

Now you are sounding like every person out there who eats cauliflower "rice", tofu instead of chicken, black bean burgers, or whatever the hippies of the world are substituting these days!  If god wanted you to eat fake Fruity Pebbles, he'd sell them in normal grocery stores!

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Now you are sounding like every person out there who eats cauliflower "rice", tofu instead of chicken, black bean burgers, or whatever the hippies of the world are substituting these days!  If god wanted you to eat fake Fruity Pebbles, he'd sell them in normal grocery stores!

Sometimes RE, you know how to call the kettle black.  This is especially true in this case.  This kettle is indeed black.

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

Sometimes RE, you know how to call the kettle black.  This is especially true in this case.  This kettle is indeed black.

Darn tootin!  My black soul recognizes your black kettle!

I'm tired of folks ruining the greatest breakfast cereals of my childhood with their twisted takes on them! Keep our cereal aisles free from that sort of hippie culture.

I'm glad you opened this thread.  I'm probably going to continue eating Magic Spoon and keep it in my arsenal to battle weight gain.  I can easily justify the expense.  Just eliminating the daily oat milk mocha indulgence saves me $6 or $7 a day.  That covers my cereal costs, bubba.  

A bowl of Magic Spoon costs about $2.50.  An oat milk mocha cost $6.  One doesn't put on weight.  The other is literally an explosion of carbs.  So I actually save money eating a bowl of Magic Spoon and I don't gain weight.  That's it.  I'm signing up to be a Magic Spoon subscriber.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Cauliflower rice w/ veggies and Sriracha Sauce is the bomb.  And you can eat as much of that as you want and not gain weight. But your partner may have a say as you seep gas under the covers at night.

• Haha 1