I'm feeling lazy

Square Wheels

Nothing wrong with taking a break.  It may be very beneficial in the long run.

I usually take some time off from weight training in the November-December period.  But I don't like to stay away from cycling too long (even if it is only indoors) for fear of losing what little stamina and strength that I may have accrued.  Sometimes when I don't feel like riding, I'll just go for shorter or easy pace rides instead of not riding at all.   :)

I can understand your reluctance to run.  Running sucks.   :(

I rode my bike 102 miles last Sunday.

I fixed that for you.  I think you earned a little break.

But even if it's only for a little, I bet a short run or ride will make you feel better.

I haven't done anything myself since last Sunday (and that was less than half the miles you did).  Hoping to get out this afternoon; I have run out of time for this morning.

First time I got out early in ages, and it was marvelous.

I used to get up early on Sundays and go for a ride from 5:30 to 7:30 AM.  It was great.  No traffic and I could pretty much blow through traffic lights and such.  A great time to ride.   :nod head:

Nowadays, I am too lazy to get up that early.   :(

I used to get up early on Sundays and go for a ride from 5:30 to 7:30 AM.  It was great.  No traffic and I could pretty much blow through traffic lights and such.  A great time to ride.   :nod head:

Nowadays, I am too lazy to get up that early.   :(

Same here.  Well, I never got out at 5:30, but I used to do 7 AM or so.

I rode my bike 102 miles last Sunday and raised money for a worthy charity that helps critically ill and severely injured people.

I did blah blah deblah blah a 1 mile run Tuesday.

I did a tiny blah blah deblah blahy bit of upper blah blah deblah blah body work at the blah blah deblah blah gym Friday.

Other than blah blah deblah blah that nothing. :-(
I was going to blah blah deblah blahrun yesterday, but blah blah deblah blahtold myself I blah blah deblah blah would today.
Now it's blah blah deblah blah today and it'sblah blah deblah blah sunny and cool out and I don't want to.

I suck rock.

Thought I'd offer a slightly different view, Pilgrim. ;)

• Heart 1