Do you think before you leak?

Randomguy

I almost never do.  I find it slows me down and think of how much time it would take if we thought in detail about all the ramifications of taking a leak before we do it.   :(

It's much easier to leak without thinking.  If splashing problems ensue, the use of followup phrases like "I'm sorry", or "That's not where I meant to leak" is always an easy solution.  :)

• Awesome 1
  • Confused 1

As I have gotten older, I have noticed the urge to pee seems to function differently than when I was young.  It used to be that the urge would start ever so slightly and build up in strength over time, if some reason peeing was not an option at the moment.  But nowadays, I seem to be urge free one minute and then, BAM!  I gotta go really bad.

Of course, if I was living in the jungle as we were meant to be, this wouldn't be a problem.   :rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

As I have gotten older, I have noticed the urge to pee seems to function differently than when I was young.  It used to be that the urge would start ever so slightly and build up in strength over time, if some reason peeing was not an option at the moment.  But nowadays, I seem to be urge free one minute and then, BAM!  I gotta go really bad.

Of course, if I was living in the jungle as we were meant to be, this wouldn't be a problem.   :rolleyes:

I often think that if we were truly civilized, we could pee anywhere anytime!  It's snot nice to suppress Mother Nature.

• Heart 1