We are experiencing high volume of online orders

shootingstar

..so says Schwable's web site. 

I love Schwable Marathon tires.. I do need tough tires since riding all over city surfaces, there is glass and crap at times. I've learned my lesson over the decades of not being cheap on tire durability. I ride daily since bike is my major transportation vehicle and have been car-free for several decades which means I carry grocery weight on bike. 

So bike store told me they can't get tires into store until spring 2022. :unsure:

I think I know which specific tire within the Schwable Plus varieties, that  I want.  My wheel treads should be ok for another yr. but now realize I may have to place my order in this fall or so.

Ok, well. I said I can wait. I probably have to pay enough with shipping across the international border (and there's the Canadian $$ conversion).

I'm looking at this. I want tire to last me for several years (well how about at least 5 years or more) and avoid bike flats as much as I can.  I can see it already.. an early retirement gift for self is set of Schwable Marathon Plus bike tires. :D  How romantic.

image.thumb.png.492350f500334b4cef77c5cc22653f27.png

• Heart 1