Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

Airehead
Go to solution Solved by Ralphie,

I’m a left side sleeper and like to sleep facing the edge of the bed so the right side as you are looking at the bed from the foot.  I don’t know that my wife really cares but she’s forced to sleep on the left side of the bed.

Whenever we travel I take the same side of the bed. When I travel alone Jack gets my side of the bed…😡

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

We my wife and I got married she chose the right side of the bed. After a few months she wanted to try the left side of the bed. We switched sides and she says in the middle of the night I sat straight up in bed and punched her leg and laid back down. In the morning she told me about it and asked me why I punched her. I told her there was a mouse on her leg and she was screaming for me to get it. Must have been a dream. We switched back the next night and never traded places again.

During the last two years of her life she spent a year sleeping in her recliner and when her health got worse she spent 15 months bedridden in a hospital bed. I stayed on my side of the bed during that time. Now I have the whole bed and I spend most of my time sleeping on her side of the bed.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 3

My sister and I shared a double bed from as far back as I can remember until she left home for enlistment in the Air Force. I slept on the right; she on the left. So I was more comfortable on the right side. 
But then mr. also wanted the right side, so I switched. Anyway, now that I’ve been sleeping on the left side, I cannot sleep on the right anymore. 

• Heart 1

I cannot imagine switching sides every once in a while. Blows my mind.

I'm on the left...even when the left side faced a wall. IDK why...just the way of the whirled

Sara with an H & I had to arm wrestle for sides. She won...fortunately she chose right side

• Heart 1

Uh, the outside?  The inside is packed with filler.

But, yeah, generally I am on the left side right now.  Periodically, my wife will announce she wants to change sides, so then I am a right sider for a while until the next change.  Since my bedside table is set up with my stuff, and hers with her stuff, it is more likely on vacation that we will mix it up. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1