Beat It

Square Wheels

its not a classical guitar. That's a steel string with a pickup in the sound hole. He's also using fingerpicks, not classical technique

that's ok, but he's got no fire. He's playing mechanically. Basically, you can just practice and learn that

he'll make a good living programming video games someday

• Heart 2

OK, acoustic, not classical.

I agree a lot of people could learn it, but I liked it.  What is your YouTube channel, I'd like to review some of your playing.

That was a rather racist comment about video games.

first off, go fuck yourself. I've played too many thousands of hours on a bandstand to listen to that crap from you

the reason I never posted anything but a comedy banjo lesson is because, quite frankly, you bastards aren't worth the time and effort to record something and post it.

second, I said he'd make a good living programming video games because programming is a career a lot of musicians (including myself) go into to support their music habit so stick that strait up your ass muther fucker

we understand one another?

good

Yup, you're an angry person.  I rarely read you post anything nice about someone, why is that?

Either way, I still like what he played.  I saw Andy McKee play in a tiny club here in Boston a few years ago, it was a great show and this very young person (above) reminded me of him.  I think he has a promising future.

first off, go fuck yourself. I've played too many thousands of hours on a bandstand to listen to that crap from you

the reason I never posted anything but a comedy banjo lesson is because, quite frankly, you bastards aren't worth the time and effort to record something and post it.

second, I said he'd make a good living programming video games because programming is a career a lot of musicians (including myself) go into to support their music habit so stick that strait up your ass muther fucker

good

too early for such anger.

as for the video....Nate's correct, it's mechanical.  I would actually categorize this as Muzak...that stuff you hear in elevators on the way to your doctor's office.

This is probably my favorite of theirs, but I usually don't have faves and change my mind a lot.

I can't view that on my phone.  It keeps saying "error has occured".  I am in the office and youtube is blocked on PC.  I can see that it is "Mean Streets".  That is without a doubt my fav album.  Then Women and Children First.  Good stuff!