Argh! I Hate It!

Razors Edge
Go to solution Solved by Longjohn,

...when I am drinking my morning coffee, and get distracted doing something else, and eventually look at my coffee cup and realize I left one or two sips in the mug and NOW THEY ARE COLD :angry:  That's okay if it is the first cup, and I can just add the new hot batch to it, but not with my last cup.  Deciding to just drink it anyway, be finished & waste that sip, or try to nuke it for just enough time to warm it are ALL crappy options.  Making another pot is an option, but too much work. 

• Haha 1

• Solution
9 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

...when I am drinking my morning coffee, and get distracted doing something else, and eventually look at my coffee cup and realize I left one or two sips in the mug and NOW THEY ARE COLD :angry:  That's okay if it is the first cup, and I can just add the new hot batch to it, but not with my last cup.  Deciding to just drink it anyway, be finished & waste that sip, or try to nuke it for just enough time to warm it are ALL crappy options.  Making another pot is an option, but too much work. 

First world problem B)

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Philander Seabury said:

In case no one has noticed, THE FIRST WORLD IS IN FIRE! :(

I will say I have encountered the problem in non-first world settings as well.  It's a first and developing world issue!  Let's not pigeon hole it to just the first world!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Refer to IB: Sophocles today. And get to steppin‘.

Perhaps you read too much into his quote?  "Without labor nothing prospers."  He is not saying MY labor is required. I just need some schlub to work hard for me - willingly, unknowingly, forcibly, whatever - so maybe you're interested in getting steppin' (in retirement) and fetch me a fresh pot and maybe a nice sandwich?

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Perhaps you read too much into his quote?  "Without labor nothing prospers."  He is not saying MY labor is required. I just need some schlub to work hard for me - willingly, unknowingly, forcibly, whatever - so maybe you're interested in getting steppin' (in retirement) and fetch me a fresh pot and maybe a nice sandwich?

Or, the solution requiring the least mental effort, which would be to just.drink.the.coffee.