Final Jeopardy for 8-12

Road Runner

7 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Or was this Teen Jeopardy?

Yeah.. even I got the correct response, even before the clue was done being read.     I thought it was WAY too easy....   Or maybe I'm just too old and remember seeing the movie at the theater. 

The amazing thing...  the 2 new constants didn't have any idea how to respond.  :scratchhead:

46 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Yeah.. even I got the correct response, even before the clue was done being read.     I thought it was WAY too easy....   Or maybe I'm just too old and remember seeing the movie at the theater. 

The amazing thing...  the 2 new constants didn't have any idea how to respond.  :scratchhead:

Yeah!  1974=Jaws. 

8 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Two out of three contestants failed to answer correctly.  Very surprising.  

Hell... they didn't even GUESS.   WTF you need to at least guess.  Your 15 minutes of fame, and you don't respond.   :facepalm:   

That was way beyond pathetic... 

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

And the old lady missed another oldie where she had the age advantage. Can’t remember eggzactly what at the moment. Oh yeah, the four word rhyming Jethro Tull album. :facepalm: