I'm running for public office

Parsnip Totin Jack

I haven't decided which one yet.  I was watching tv in the break room and several political ads were on.  I thought that our political system needs more honesty and transparency so I'm forming the Trvth party.  My slogan will be: "I'm the fucker you fucking fucks need."  I'm not asking for money just your vote.  Thank you.

• Heart 3

you are one sick bastard.

True dat.  Jesse Jackson can kiss my ass.  When it comes to self-serving selfishness he's an amateur compared to me.  I want to move back to DC.  This way I can move and have other people pay for it.  I'll get an office, a secretary, dinners, free shit.  Work part-time for full-time pay, I'm ready for this!

If I wasn't so dead, I would cast my vote for you. Will bosoxyacht be your running mate?

Not running for President, probably focus on the House for right now.  Get on some committees, get enough power to get into the Senate and run for the White House after that.  He'd be good to have in the Cabinet though I'll have to balance him with Nate as Secretary of Ass Kicking.

I haven't decided which one yet.  I was watching tv in the break room and several political ads were on.  I thought that our political system needs more honesty and transparency so I'm forming the Trvth party.  My slogan will be: "I'm the fucker you fucking fucks need."  I'm not asking for money just your vote.  Thank you.

You've been nipping at the Old #7 again, haven't you?