Covid test

Parsnip Totin Jack

I wonder how many of us who are vaccinated catch a no- or mild-symptom COVID and don't know it.

Every time I don't feel great I wonder if I should do a test, but more out of curiosity than concern.

I've had two days since my 2nd shot in March when I've awakened with a mild sore throat that went away during the day but I was feeling blah all day then ok afterward.  That's sort of the reaction I had with the 1st COVID shot except I had a sore throat for a day and a half.

36 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

What prompted wanting/needing the test?  Just the big visit to Florida and residual risk to you two?

Wo7 wasn’t feeling well Thursday and Friday. Tired, sore, and frequently coughing. No loss of taste or smell and no difficulty breathing made me think it was not ‘rona. She wanted to get tested., we went. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Old No. 7 said:

Wo7 wasn’t feeling well Thursday and Friday. Tired, sore, and frequently coughing. No loss of taste or smell and no difficulty breathing made me think it was not ‘rona. She wanted to get tested., we went. 

Is the downstairs tenant back yet?

1 minute ago, 2Far said:

Is the downstairs tenant back yet?

He flew back a week ago Sunday. No symptoms there. Wo7 and I drove two cars to the airport to pick him up; his pickup and our car. Met him at the curb, here’s your truck. Wo7 and I drove home in our car. He drove his coworker home. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1