Working from Home

Airehead

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

that is not a cuddly little puppy, that is a full sized terror puppy.  Fun, but in a different sort of way.  Does she still have that new dog smell?

How can we tell any of these dogs apart?  Maybe we need like a yard stick in every photo, or more than one dog per picture?

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

that is not a cuddly little puppy, that is a full sized terror puppy.  Fun, but in a different sort of way.  Does she still have that new dog smell?

She is about 3/4 size and still very puppy like in her reactions and behavior.  Einstein said we could not keep her--- I will try to convince him otherwise.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Airehead said:

I really prefer to be in my office but today my co-worker and I are home.  We have an Airedale puppy arriving this morning for a two week stay.  It is going to be hard to get any real work done.  Meanwhile my co-worker is checking his email.

A022F56F-95E9-4E4B-83B0-27832FC05C46.jpeg

Did he get the message that a puppy was coming?  Does he get any say in this matter?

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

She is about 3/4 size and still very puppy like in her reactions and behavior.  Einstein said we could not keep her--- I will try to convince him otherwise.

Beretta says the puppy must stay so she can meet her. You now have a 4 dog Airedale sled team.  What is her Aero name?

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

Beretta says the puppy must stay so she can meet her. You now have a 4 dog Airedale sled team.  What is her Aero name?

She comes with the name Rain.  She isn't getting an Aero name...... hmmmm..... plans with Rain in the name???

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Aire, important for you to know my Mamie is named after Mrs. Ike. 

Mamie Houghton Cheese Eisenhower

Wait. Is this a real dog or an imaginary desired Airedale?  Cheese, you need to post in the national oog day thread pronto! Before we ship you to Toronto!

• Haha 1

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

Wait. Is this a real dog or an imaginary desires Airedale?  Cheese,, you need to post ofmb the national oog day thread pronto! Before we ship you to Toronto!

Aire promised me Mamie in this thread. Ylva will not like visiting her boys with Mamie there. I gave Mamie her name, explained why, and expect delivery next Saturday. 

We will have emergency service vehicles ready at the Downtown airport for Einstein's arrival.  :)