Your plans for the fall?

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Randomguy,

12 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

There is a small island off of where I live with a self contained and powered building for the Navy.  It is occupied 24/7 by a lone old commissionaire that I am sure I can overpower.  My plan is to hole up there during the zombie apocalypse.

Remember, it isn't the size of the dog in the fight... ;) 

I'll drive up to my cousin's house in the countryside outside of Morristown, NJ.

Her husband has an emergency stash of weapons, ammunition, food, etc. "for when the peons revolt."

He pays his tech workers 2/3 the going rate - then complains that they find better jobs and quit in 6 months, sees underpaid people everywhere else, and can't understand why the American workers aren't rioting over it.  He says they will one day.

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

I honestly don't watch tv anymore unless my wife has it on. The local news maybe or a seahags game.

Ha!  The two LEAST useful things to watch (local weather is part of local news and that's even LESS useful).  It literally is the golden age of television, and you choose the news and Seahawks game?  Ouch. 

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Ha!  The two LEAST useful things to watch (local weather is part of local news and that's even LESS useful).  It literally is the golden age of television, and you choose the news and Seahawks game?  Ouch. 

Yep. The rest is all fantasy land stuff. I like watching Depressing crap.

• Haha 1