yay!

Chopped Liver

The backyard hardscape and sod will be complete today!

I can probably plant some greens of some type in the boxes this weekend....fresh veggies again! Whoot!

Might be able to find/order the weeping alaskan cedar this weekend.  The 4 in one apple tree I ordered should be in this weekend or next, and the plum tree and norton grape vine sometime in Oct or Nov.   I have a couple other grape vines to put out also.  It's a small yard, so that should fill it in quite a bit.  Will have to build a trellis system for the grapes.  Need to come up with an attractive design for it.

The backyard hardscape and sod will be complete today!

I can probably plant some greens of some type in the boxes this weekend....fresh veggies again! Whoot!

Might be able to find/order the weeping alaskan cedar this weekend.  The 4 in one apple tree I ordered should be in this weekend or next, and the plum tree and norton grape vine sometime in Oct or Nov.   I have a couple other grape vines to put out also.  It's a small yard, so that should fill it in quite a bit.  Will have to build a trellis system for the grapes.  Need to come up with an attractive design for it.

We're going to get our first frost tonight. :unhappy:

We're going to get our first frost tonight. :unhappy:

I've got about 3 or 4 weeks...hopefully the sod can get rooted.

The nice part about living in the south, is that collards will usually survive the winter....and I can harvest a bit every week.   However, if we get a cold snap like last year (6F), the collards are history.