The Square Wheels Cycling Caste System

Go to solution Solved by AirwickWithCheese,

I think it should be mandatory now that we have been divided and placed in order of importance that we are only allowed to communicate with members in our peer group. 

Three of my favorite members are Flahutes. As a lowly, worthless KOM, I should not be permitted to participate in their threads without an invitation. Wilbur, Philander, and RR. :(  I will miss them but right is right. 

On the plus side, I believe I am still eligible to address Aire and Kirby although I know that soon this too will not be permitted as they become Flahutes. 

Jsharr has been very dismissive since ranked and anointed as our King. Time was if you posted a good reply he would give a like. Those days are now gone. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/30/2021 at 4:44 AM, AirwickWithCheese said:

I think it should be mandatory now that we have been divided and placed in order of importance that we are only allowed to communicate with members in our peer group. 

No.  The general rule - if we applied one - would be a +1/-1 interaction.  You get a 3 band wiggle room, so for the KOM/QOM, it's Flahute(7), KOM/QOM(6), and Domestique(5).