Popular Tags

Square Wheels

Tags  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Popular Tags block should we leave?

• The one with static text
    • The one with the rotating text
    • Both
    • Neither

Really don't like the rotating one from an actual usability side, it's hard to read and hard to click on a particular one if you actually wanted to.  Basically it's just a worthless toy that looks cooler than it is.

The static one is actually functional and could be beneficial if you were curious about boogers.

Really don't like the rotating one from an actual usability side, it's hard to read and hard to click on a particular one if you actually wanted to.  Basically it's just a worthless toy that looks cooler than it is.

The static one is actually functional and could be beneficial if you were curious about boogers.

I agree about the rotating one.  When we only had a few tags it was easier to see.  People seem to be voting more for the rotating one though.

I agree about the rotating one.  When we only had a few tags it was easier to see.  People seem to be voting more for the rotating one though.

Well, then they are just wrong.  If you haven't learned that you can't trust people to vote the right way after two terms of Obama, I can't help you.

Well, here's how it went down.

The voting indicated we keep the rotating one, but there were pretty strong comments about the rotating one being inferior.

The rotating tag block has been permanently removed.  This makes me happy as it was a third party app and the other one is a stock up meaning less hassles when we upgrade.