Welcome Deep V

Welcome Bot

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Would we know you from any other forums?

How do you feel about bacon?

Do you pee in the shower?  (too personal?)

Yes, maybe not sure as I actually ride my bike! Bacon is good, don't eat much of it though. I'd take it from my bacon cheeseburger and give it to my wife as she loves it and that is how much I love her. No, I do not pee in the shower and I do not fart in our cars either. I'd rather get sick to my stomach before riding around in a stink riddled car.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Deep V said:

Yes, I know people from Texas, I poop you not, they fart a lot and I refuse to ride in the same vehicle.

You sound like the sort of feller that puts beans in his chili.  Sorry if I used the wrong pronouns for you.  Making a lot of assumptions off of your use of the word wife.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Hi....so...what do you ride? :dontknow:

Road bikes, streets, trails. mountains, deserts night, day. And a little MTB when I get a chance but I have more buds riding roadies so it's a little more entertaining. Not saying MTB isn't just that there are more riding roadies around here.

• Heart 3

32 minutes ago, Deep V said:

You can call me Beanz! If they kick me out, oh well, I have fun either way and still riding! :D

After your angry departure last time I’m actually a bit surprised you came back.

FTR I never had a problem with you, owned up to my actions and apologized yet you still had angry words to me and the forum owner which got you banned. 

I have no problem with you being here and hope things remain civil. 

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

After your angry departure last time I’m actually a bit surprised you came back.

FTR I never had a problem with you, owned up to my actions and apologized yet you still had angry words to me and the forum owner which got you banned. 

I have no problem with you being here and hope things remain civil. 

So then you admit you were instigating problems for me.  Maybe since you admitted it and apologized,  the issues ended once you owned up the responsibility.  I  just hadn't felt like posting here. As far as remaining civil, seems to me that was up to you from the very start. 

Oh, and no I didnt recognize you on the trail when we crossed paths. You should have identified yourself as I have no idea what you look like  on the bike.  

Also, as far as being surprised,  I was surprised Square Wheels himself bumped up a ride report of mine from 2013. So I thought I'd come and post another video. Just had to wait till ride night to get footage.  So there, now your curiosity is solved. 

I'm taking it he knows you're not going to post any ride reports. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Deep V said:

So then you admit you were instigating problems for me.  Maybe since you admitted it and apologized,  the issues ended once you owned up the responsibility.  I  just hadn't felt like posting here. As far as remaining civil, seems to me that was up to you from the very start. 

Oh, and no I didnt recognize you on the trail when we crossed paths. You should have identified yourself as I have no idea what you look like  on the bike.  

Also, as far as being surprised,  I was surprised Square Wheels himself bumped up a ride report of mine from 2013. So I thought I'd come and post another video. Just had to wait till ride night to get footage.  So there, now your curiosity is solved. 

I'm taking it he knows you're not going to post any ride reports. :lol:

Yes I admitted it then and I still accepted ownership for my actions. I instigated problems for you.  I was sorry then and still am sorry that I caused you problems. 

Yeah it’s been a rough month for me health wise and I haven’t been riding. But that’s my issue and nobody else’s. 

If we meet up, shake my hand or bust my nose. Whatever I deserve it. 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yes I admitted it then and I still accepted ownership for my actions. I instigated problems for you.  I was sorry then and still am sorry that I caused you problems. 

Yeah it’s been a rough month for me health wise and I haven’t been riding. But that’s my issue and nobody else’s. 

If we meet up, shake my hand or bust my nose. Whatever I deserve it. 

I'm cool with you for being a stand up guy. I know nothing about your health issues and any cycling comments I make are not aimed at them. I  am surprised you have refrained from directing further comments toward me. So we're cool.

BTW, you saw me and I didn't see you so I wouldn't know if I even could bust your nose. :lol:

• Heart 1

28 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Wow... I feel the love...  Wait that was the other place.

Welcome back Mr Beanz.    I do remember your posts and videos of your rides.  

Thanks Man! Still riding, more than ever now. Well, almost more than ever. :D

Figure this place can use more cycling material after viewing the ride reports section.