How much have you bicycled since Zephyr forced you to contribute?

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Zephyr,

At least 5 times per wk. Last few days were:   35 km., 20 km. and today 46 km.  Each time, I was also doing abit of food shopping. Every summer my cycling euphoria gets to a point where I don't want to walk to the store, I need to ride the bike. :D  

Tomorrow looks gorgeous. Another bike ride in a different direction since it's my day off.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, shootingstar said:

At least 5 times per wk. Last few days were:   35 km., 20 km. and today 46 km.  Each time, I was also doing abit of food shopping. Every summer my cycling euphoria gets to a point where I don't want to walk to the store, I need to ride the bike. :D  

Tomorrow looks gorgeous. Another bike ride in a different direction since it's my day off.

Show-off. 

P.S. I'm jealous.

• Hugs 1

Zero...Oh, I take that back. 4 miles. Perhaps because daughter's bike and didn't mess with the adjustments for the short trip to the lake, but was wobbly and off balance. Looks like, after Friday's appointment, surgery will be scheduled in Oct. Awaiting for the scheduler to call me, presumably today after the holiday,  to set up pre-op appointment.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

How much have you bicycled since Zephyr forced you to contribute?

Same old, same old for me so maybe a couple hundred or so.

I think it is time for the 2,000 mile weekend! @Zephyr, can you pull some strings and make it happen? 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1