truck bed mount trap racks

12string

My current setup is 4 traps mounted permanently to a board.  Not so permanent, I've redrilled and moved a few time.  

So I'm going to just buy an actual rack.  If anyone uses these, couple questions:

How easy are the traps to rearrange with the rack in the truck?  It looks like I can maybe leave extra bolts in each rail so I don't have to slide them all the way out to switch slots.  Has anyone seen a hardware kit, so I don't have to make a list of hardware and head to the Depot?

7DD4E80B-7748-4968-8B9F-E9938A425D53.thumb.jpeg.4daed17e8d9105e92c61e0663282271d.jpeg

what kind of racks?  I have this one for my f tree fiddy. I can fit about 4 yaks, or 2 yaks and a couple of big canopies up on it. You just gotta be strong enough to get it up there 10 foot up in the air. I just use plain ole’ ratchet straps on it. Frees up the bed for coolers, propane tanks, bikes, etc. 

42 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

7DD4E80B-7748-4968-8B9F-E9938A425D53.thumb.jpeg.4daed17e8d9105e92c61e0663282271d.jpeg

what kind of racks?  I have this one for my f tree fiddy. I can fit about 4 yaks, or 2 yaks and a couple of big canopies up on it. You just gotta be strong enough to get it up there 10 foot up in the air. I just use plain ole’ ratchet straps on it. Frees up the bed for coolers, propane tanks, bikes, etc. 

There's that DOG AGAIN!!!!!

YAY!!! :happyanim:

• Awesome 1