For the record, y'all missed a great real crimes video by ignoring my post yesterday.

Wilbur

I will give you the readers digest version. 

Young man and his girlfriend don't show up for Christmas dinner,

Dad call cops and asks for a check in. 

The missing guy answers door but has a cut on his nose and a contusion surrounding his eye and the chick is "asleep" on the couch.  Cops check her- dead. 

Throw the boy in the cruiser for 6 hours while they complete forensics. 

Take the boy to the station where they question him for 45 minutes and acuse him of killing his girlfriend.  The boys reaction was, The girl is dead? I thought she was asleep!

His answers made no sense at all and the investigator finally notices 3 holes in the boys head. 

The kid was slurring his words and made no sense during questioning.

The detective then calls an ambulance and the kid goes through extensive surgeries to remove the slugs and skull fragments but lives.

He was pretty much a vegetable for 10 years after which he died of a seizure.  The surgeons say the outcome would have been completely different if he had received timely medical treatment.

So, burglars broke in, shot him in the eye, he passed out for nearly 2 days, they shot the girlfriend as well, she did not survive.  

Truely an amazing story.  The boys parents did not sue the PD, saying, "That would not bring our son home." 

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Truely an amazing sad story.  

Thanks for the short version of the story.

I'll admit.. I started watching the video.  Then I noticed it was 30 28 minutes long.   

4 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Don’t you realise we all have the attention span of a gnat?  

THIS ^^^

So I quit watching.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I will give you the readers digest version. 

Young man and his girlfriend don't show up for Christmas dinner,

Dad call cops and asks for a check in. 

The missing guy answers door but has a cut on his nose and a contusion surrounding his eye and the chick is "asleep" on the couch.  Cops check her- dead. 

Throw the boy in the cruiser for 6 hours while they complete forensics. 

Take the boy to the station where they question him for 45 minutes and acuse him of killing his girlfriend.  The boys reaction was, The girl is dead? I thought she was asleep!

His answers made no sense at all and the investigator finally notices 3 holes in the boys head. 

The kid was slurring his words and made no sense during questioning.

The detective then calls an ambulance and the kid goes through extensive surgeries to remove the slugs and skull fragments but lives.

He was pretty much a vegetable for 10 years after which he died of a seizure.  The surgeons say the outcome would have been completely different if he had received timely medical treatment.

So, burglars broke in, shot him in the eye, he passed out for nearly 2 days, they shot the girlfriend as well, she did not survive.  

Truely an amazing story.  The boys parents did not sue the PD, saying, "That would not bring our son home." 

Yup, thanks for the recap.  

• Awesome 1