Man uses expoxy as a condom and dies

Airehead
Go to solution Solved by 12string,

So much weird news

In a bizarre turn of events, an Indian man died after using epoxy resin in lieu of a condom during intercourse with his former fiancée. His family is now asking for police to conduct a more thorough investigation into their son's death.

The Times of India reported the incident took place at a hotel in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Once inside, police said the man—identified as 25-year-old Salman Mirza—and his ex-fiancée wanted to hook up, but the couple didn't have a condom. That's when they decided to get creative.

"Since they did not have any protection, they decided to apply this adhesive on his private parts to ensure that she does not get pregnant," a senior Ahmedabad police officer told the outlet. Police further explained the couple regularly carried the adhesive on their person.

Local outlets alleged Mirza and his ex-fiancée were addicted to drugs, and would often inhale the epoxy, which would also be mixed with a "whitener." Acquaintances told police that on the night before his ill-timed death, Mirza and his ex-fiancée were under the influence of this drug cocktail when they decided to also use the epoxy as their contraceptive, reported News 18.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Airehead said:

You cannot get high on duct tape. I don’t think so anyway. 

I never thought epoxy was a get high type of glue. 

I thought they used the model cement we glued plastic models together with, or maybe PVC cement, that shit will give you a headache in a heartbeat. Epoxy doesn't have a lot of odor, at least the ones I've used.

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

You people are sick.  A young man lost his life here doing what nature drove him to do.  I mean, doesn't every male wrap tape around his penis at least once in his life?

Ummm… sure, Dottles. Sure.

I just have to ask what else the kids convinced you was normal to do when you were growing up? Or maybe I don’t want to know.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

So why did the epoxy on his pee-pee kill him?  :scratchhead:

I don't think that part did.  It was just the "fun" part.  Possibly the using it as a drug part was related to him dying, but even that is unclear. Maybe the epoxy pecker enabled him to get his mojo going with the gal, but he had a weak ticker, and he died while overtaxing his poor little heart?

"Man Dies Of Heart Attack" doesn't sell a lot of papers, get a lot of clicks, or really make good TV news footage.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I don't think that part did.  It was just the "fun" part.  Possibly the using it as a drug part was related to him dying, but even that is unclear. Maybe the epoxy pecker enabled him to get his mojo going with the gal, but he had a weak ticker, and he died while overtaxing his poor little heart?

"Man Dies Of Heart Attack" doesn't sell a lot of papers, get a lot of clicks, or really make good TV news footage.

So it is safe for us all to epoxy ours?  

• Hugs 1

7 hours ago, Wilbur said:

This is why you should never let your soccer playing kids billet in Seattle. ;) 

You and I can go back and forth on this issue.  My Canadian exchange dude put me to shame.  He could down Canadian brewskies and ciders like nobody's business.  And I'm not even going to start with the marijuana thing.  I'm glad I don't do any of that chit anymore.  Now, now.  Tell me about how your American exchange player ruined you!

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Dottles said:

You and I can go back and forth on this issue.  My Canadian exchange dude put me to shame.  He could down Canadian brewskies and ciders like nobody's business.  And I'm not even going to start with the marijuana thing.  I'm glad I don't do any of that chit anymore.  Now, now.  Tell me about how your American exchange player ruined you!

I don't even the remember the kid, I remember his older brother who owns a Thunderbird.  Took us to a movie, out for some Scottish food (McDonalds) and was smoking weed non stop there and back.  I remember sleeping well that night. :)  The brother was a carbon copy of Kurt Cobain. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Dottles said:

You people are sick.  A young man lost his life here doing what nature drove him to do.  I mean, doesn't every male wrap tape around his penis at least once in his life?

Yeah, @Airehead I was being facetious.  A tape or tape measure or anything adhesive has never made it anywhere near my privies.  This list also includes sandpaper, vices, blades, and other abrasives, crunching or cutting devices.  It's good policy and not one that really needs to be taught -- though apparently this poor chap failed to get the message.