Half day Friday turns into field trip Friday.

Zipp2001

Well it's another half day Friday and it's off on a field trip. So this Friday it's off to Leominster State Forest for a fun three hours of exploring. My last visit ended in a couple cracked ribs when I wondered onto a black diamond trail. I always just wing it when in visit here and if I see a trail entrance that looks fun I'll roll into it. Today when exploring I exited a trail and I entered King Tut Highway. Who knew it reached all the way to Massachusetts. I took it easy hoping I might stagger onto some nice artifacts, but no luck. Oh well it was still a nice day playing out in the woods.

King Tut Highway.jpg

• Heart 3

On 9/10/2021 at 5:48 PM, Zipp2001 said:

Well it's another half day Friday and it's off on a field trip. So this Friday it's off to Leominster State Forest for a fun three hours of exploring. My last visit ended in a couple cracked ribs when I wondered onto a black diamond trail. I always just wing it when in visit here and if I see a trail entrance that looks fun I'll roll into it. Today when exploring I exited a trail and I entered King Tut Highway. Who knew it reached all the way to Massachusetts. I took it easy hoping I might stagger onto some nice artifacts, but no luck. Oh well it was still a nice day playing out in the woods.

King Tut Highway.jpg

Is that a Trek Stache? Do you like it? With a Dave Gray mudshovel on the back?

1 hour ago, Zipp2001 said:

It's my first real trail bike and I love it. It's a Stache 5 and yes mud shovel on back and have one that just came in for the down tube.

Fun bike? It looks like Trek scrapped it. I'd like to ride one sometime. The Surly Krampus might be the last of the 29 plus bikes on the market. 

• Heart 1