Some of the links in the dialogs that pop up at the bottom of threads on iPhone Safari do not work

Ralphie

I think "Show replies" is one that does work.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Sorry I can;t think of a specific one right now but owl post it when it happens again.

OK, one is "You have two new notifications. So and so replied to your thread so and so.  Maybe their is no link there though.  But you would think it would take you either to Notifications or the thread mentioned.

34 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Can you take screenshots?

Good idea! :facepalm: One just came up. So and so has replied. I would expect a link to see the reply. But refreshing the browser is an easy workaround to refresh the thread and see the new reply.  And actually I think it works that way across the board, also on Firefox on both Linux and Windows. 

22 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Some of these are momentary for a second or two so are hard to catch on a screenshot. I just had one work. So and so has reacted to a post and it took me there. Nice!  But another one that mentioned two people did not work. 

"AirwickWithCheese has given you a whatever.  This message will expire before you can prove this"   :)

• Haha 1