Can we add 1 emoji to the reply menu?

AirwickWithCheese

36 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

@Philander Seabury, I defer to you.  What should we choose? 

This decision is actually very important.  It's the dominant way we show our feelings about a post. It is now wrapped up with some syndicate calculating our ranks thus determining our future. 

We must choose wisely.    

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

There are no options.  It's a blank field.  You name it, upload the image, it shows up.

image.png

That's actually very nice. The ones we have now seem to be from the same group. Can you point me in the right direction to where you found the ones we have?  

30 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

That's actually very nice. The ones we have now seem to be from the same group. Can you point me in the right direction to where you found the ones we have?  

The heart, smile, confused, sad, and trophy are stock.  We added hugs, envious, and whatever here.  The people that asked for those to be added for the png image with the transparent background.

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

The heart, smile, confused, sad, and trophy are stock.  We added hugs, envious, and whatever here.  The people that asked for those to be added for the png image with the transparent background.

My "finger of appreciation" was a transparent png too!!! Gotta give Kzoo and others the tools they crave to keep the n00bs in line!  :runcirclsmiley:

4 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

So it is a nice gift, a pie, and not thrown in the face, right?

Yes, a very positive like. Right now we have regular like and trophy for awesome.  Peach pie would translate to so many things.

Here's one for "cool"

Smiley-001-removebg-preview.png.b4f9d205856a1b702fdd8d94597f2076.png