Mellow Johnny!

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by AirwickWithCheese,

54 minutes ago, jsharr said:

When I come visit, the first round of gas station burritos is on you! 

They don't seem to have burritos as a regular item.  If it's not one of the daily specials, I will get you a fajita wrap.  The hot specials tomorrow are Sausage and Peppers, Eggplant Parmesan, Fried Shrimp or Chicken Francaise, in addition to the full selection of burgers, sandwiches, wraps, panini and quesadillas.

• Envious 1

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

They don't seem to have burritos as a regular item.  If it's not one of the daily specials, I will get you a fajita wrap.  The hot specials tomorrow are Sausage and Peppers, Eggplant Parmesan, Fried Shrimp or Chicken Francaise, in addition to the full selection of burgers, sandwiches, wraps, panini and quesadillas.

Do they actually sell gas?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Yes, but it's more expensive than the gas station 1/2 mile down the road, so I only buy gas when it's off hours since they're open much later.

Have I mentioned it has a walk in beer refrigerator?

We need pics of this mystical magical place.  Do they make food late as well? 

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, jsharr said:

We need pics of this mystical magical place.  Do they make food late as well? 

6:00 AM-8:00 PM for the deli Monday-Saturday  (closes at 4 on Sunday).  But the rest of the market is open 24/7.  :nodhead:  They have some packaged items (in addition to a variety of frozen foods and typical market foods) that are available when the deli is closed.

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

6:00 AM-8:00 PM for the deli Monday-Saturday  (closes at 4 on Sunday).  But the rest of the market is open 24/7.  :nodhead:  They have some packaged items (in addition to a variety of frozen foods and typical market foods) that are available when the deli is closed.

Are you sure this is not a grocery store that just happens to sell gas?  

They used to have a very small little market area with a counter for paying and two tiny aisles.  You have to maneuver around people just to pay.  Then they shut down for a year or so and totally rebuilt the market area so that it's like a small 7-11 but added the deli section. and beer fridge. It was annoying to have it closed for a year, but the renovation was well worth it.

48 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Wait.  This has somehow turned ugly for me with you inviting Jsharr up for a visit to the Catskills for a gas station microwavable sandwich picnic.    :angry:

The gas station isn't in the Catskills which you would know if you took me on the long promised picnic in the Catskills. :nodhead:

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1