Catalina Crunch maple waffle flavor review

Randomguy

11 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Thanks for the review. What did you have for dinner?

Dinner was one burger, medium rare, with cheese, garden-grown tomatoes, store-bought lettuce, buttered and pan-toasted bun, really good pickles, and Hellman's mayo.

I am still fully in the "I am still thinking about how tasty that burger was" mode.

• Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

It tastes like ass, but not really revolting ass, more like you were expecting something tastier ass.  They have another flavor, I will try it tomorrow.

The end.

Like Magic Spoon or whatever that @Dottles stuff was?????

3 minutes ago, Further said:

What is this stuff?

A mix ?

https://us.catalinacrunch.com/products/catalina-crunch-maple-waffle-cereal

It didn't taste like maple or waffle.  I just read the ingredients, and it has crappy guar gum in it, too.  Now I have to take extra medicines and hope like hell it quashes the reflux that always comes for me from shitty gums.

13 hours ago, Randomguy said:

https://us.catalinacrunch.com/products/catalina-crunch-maple-waffle-cereal

It didn't taste like maple or waffle.  I just read the ingredients, and it has crappy guar gum in it, too.  Now I have to take extra medicines and hope like hell it quashes the reflux that always comes for me from shitty gums.

Hey, watch what you say about Guar!
Was GWAR the Most American Metal Band?

42 minutes ago, Airehead said:

What did you have for breakfast today?

I tried the chocolate peanut butter flavor earlier.  This one really tasted like chemicals.  No way I would ever purchase this, simply horrible.  

I have to imagine Magic Spoon being better.  I thankfully just poured a tiny bowl of it as a test, I am gonna go make some eggs soon.

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I tried the chocolate peanut butter flavor earlier.  This one really tasted like chemicals.  No way I would ever purchase this, simply horrible.  

I have to imagine Magic Spoon being better.  I thankfully just poured a tiny bowl of it as a test, I am gonna go make some eggs soon.

Chemicals or sugar.  Your choice :D  I'm opting for sugar!

• Heart 1