Are you tall?

Randomguy

One of the pitcher's on Em's team is about 6'2".  She is 13.  It's kinda crazy to see her standing with all of these other girls that are abnormally tall and muscular for their ages.  She is a head taller than any of them!  Her dad is 6'9".  I am going Kayaking with him tomorrow.  He is a great guy, played college basketball.  It is kinda funny to talk to him about being so tall.  He is very humble about sports, athletic ability, all of that stuff.  I look way up to him when I have to talk to him.  It is funny to see him in a kayak.  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

One of the pitcher's on Em's team is about 6'2".  She is 13.  It's kinda crazy to see her standing with all of these other girls that are abnormally tall and muscular for their ages.  She is a head taller than any of them!  Her dad is 6'9".  I am going Kayaking with him tomorrow.  He is a great guy, played college basketball.  It is kinda funny to talk to him about being so tall.  He is very humble about sports, athletic ability, all of that stuff.  I look way up to him when I have to talk to him.  It is funny to see him in a kayak.  

r/tall - How a tall man Kayaks.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

My son was an early bloomer and was 5’10” in 8th grade. Not as tall as the girl Em plays with but he did tower over the other kids on his team.  

He was a varsity baseball player his freshman year and was one of the taller kids on the team already.  

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Randomguy said:

image.thumb.png.26fa2c340440c3f545aa307a9e9e18a5.png

Are his parents tall? Does he have any siblings? Are they tall?  What size shoe does he wear? How about clothes shopping? Big and Tall are usually just for "big" folks, right? What kind of car does he drive?  Is his spouse/gf/bf tall? If he has kids, are they tall?

So many questions, and he just wants to cover the BS ones:(

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1